Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Wireless Multimedia Keyboard Microsoft Wireless Multimedia Keyboard 1.0A?

Microsoft Wireless Multimedia Keyboard 1.0A? - wireless multimedia keyboard

I have a Microsoft Wireless Multimedia Keyboard 1.0A. I have very quickly, and I think that he pressed any button. Well, if you press any key letters, my work is very funny and brings up a large part of the paragraph symbol (¶). I take away the symbol, but would with my writing. Of course, when I write about the Internet or in a new document that does the same thing happen. I have a lot of work into this document and should stay! What i-button is pressed? How do I solve this problem?

1 comments:

amritmda... said...

lol. I had the same problem, there are about 10 years ... You just reminded me of the days ... : D

Just to show / hide the key programs for word processing the most. I had the same problem with MS Word. I think it's the same problem. You must have accidentally pressed "Ctrl + Shift +8" together. Try to find a program you are messy (usually Microsoft Office programs) and press were equally open.

You can also find the show / hide the toolbar itself. I have clarified a link to my screenshot response. Please note: http://www.flickr.com/photos/24697610 @ N0 ...

Post a Comment