Saturday, January 23, 2010

Pregnancy Test With Blue Dots Just Took A Pregnancy Test And The Second Line Only Has A Couple Blue Dots?

Just took a pregnancy test and the second line only has a couple blue dots? - pregnancy test with blue dots

Does it mean something positive? Or is it a false positive result, the test in a bad thing?

The first line is solid. I see a clear line of seconds ... but part of the second row is like a little script that creates the first row. It's so fine (the first line is 4 wide, it resembles a single dashboard .. it stands, but the more blurred.)

I do not know if I can call it a positive or not. Help!

(Disclaimer: I'm married and I would be happy if I'm pregnant ... but this pregnancy is unexpected and I'm nervous about the results! Please treat this as another "son" question cuz pregnancy Has not available)

15 comments:

a1goodkn... said...

Congratulations! They make a great mom.

Nolan and Parker's Mommy said...

Probably. I have a weak positive, and this time, and it cost me about 3, I guess, finally believe that I was pregnant (she had planned, I was just an attempt not to think, lol)
Make a different page, if you
Good luck:)

kyra said...

wait a bit and take a second report .. If you bought a package with two in it .. Buy it and take another week .. sounds like it is certainly a positive .. even a small positive .. Aposition take another test to make sure GL

kyra said...

wait a bit and take a second report .. If you bought a package with two in it .. Buy it and take another week .. sounds like it is certainly a positive .. even a small positive .. Aposition take another test to make sure GL

Star1 said...

This happened to me, was so weak that he believed me. I did it, and the second line is clear.

If you are testing very soon, as it is sometimes what makes it weak. Maybe try again later or do it again tomorrow.

new mommy said...

A line is a line, I think they should be more equitable, but it is that every time a little something from their general positive! When I imagined my second line was so weak I could barely see, but I am now 22 weeks!

Rebekah An said...

I want to make another test and if it happens again, you're probably not pregnant. only be sure if id see a doctor.

Rebekah An said...

I want to make another test and if it happens again, you're probably not pregnant. only be sure if id see a doctor.

njmom30 said...

Get up and do another test and take very early in the morning ... is an indication that it was defective.

Good luck!

Johnny's Mama said...

She looks pregnant! Even a light stroke, a positive result. Try another test to be sure.

Johnny's Mama said...

She looks pregnant! Even a light stroke, a positive result. Try another test to be sure.

Johnny's Mama said...

She looks pregnant! Even a light stroke, a positive result. Try another test to be sure.

Mommyh of 1 Boy One Boy On Board said...

If I were you, or if this happened to me Id another test Good Luck Sweetie, I hope it works for you sometimes

yelling_... said...

You must repeat the test just to be sure. Sometimes it is better to wait at least two weeks to get the best results.

Good luck!

mystifie... said...

Even a faint line does not appear if you are pregnant.

Congratulations!

Post a Comment