Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Iron Deficiency Test Iron Deficiency Blood Test Results?

Iron Deficiency Blood test results? - iron deficiency test

Now I have my anemia: Results of the vitamin in the blood again ... and show:

B12 = 259 ng / l (normal 181-800)
Erythrocyte folate = 213 ug / l (normal 161-900)
Ferritin = 22 ug / l (normal 12-250)

My doctor tested for anemia and the results showed it was fine. But it has been shown separately to a test for iron deficiency, that the higher levels. Since it is in the range of "normal", that he thought he needed, even supplemented my blood again, despite the fact that even as low as they are the reason my hair is beginning to brighten the whites of the eyes to gray / blue and persistent tingling in hands and feet. My local nutritionist suggested that iron supplements have for my level through the mouth a little higher and made it appear that you are done gradually, but very slowly and can give a small dose, you get more money. The problem is that the tonsils at the back of the tongue a bit swollen and uncomfortable (not painful) and I'm assuming it SYM at least anotherLow iron ferittin in October? If so, how can I speed up the process to ease the pain?

3 comments:

Elvis4ev... said...

thewizardoffood.com page will show all the foods that are naturally rich in iron, in order to speed up the process

jamand said...

Eating vegetables helps to contain iron and red meat - the.

Cabbage, broccoli and spinach contain a good amount of iron

Clairey said...

You have the tonsils at the back of the tongue?

Post a Comment