Monday, January 25, 2010

Kitchen Chairs Where Can I Find Material To Cover My Kitchen Chairs In London?

Where can i find material to cover my kitchen chairs in London? - kitchen chairs

My kitchen chairs are a kind of plastic can be cleaned and covered. But now he has started a good start in the middle and edges. I take it and call it with the same type of material, but I know what you call matter and where it would be simply a place to buy. I live near Wimbledon (SW19) London, United Kingdom. Please someone can help or advise me?

1 comments:

sadie_oy... said...

Vinyl

Furniture Repair and Restoration London - Wimbledon SW19
Telephone: 020 8545 7451
Repairs furniture, leather, vinyl and fabric, all the furniture in general.

Dalton House, 60 Windsor Avenue, London SW19 2RR, England, United Kingdom. E-mail: info@AluminumNow.com .... Color vinyl laminates.

LA Vinyl Company Limited is specialized in
6E South Park Road, Wimbledon, London, SW19 8ST

Paul Bush Upholstery UK
Tel: 01275 830213
Mobile: 07789 713362

Post a Comment