Thursday, January 7, 2010

Cleaning Crt Monitors Is It Ok To Use CRT Cleaning Pads On An LCD Monitor?

Is it ok to use CRT cleaning pads on an LCD monitor? - cleaning crt monitors

A gift that I wanted for my b-day some wipes for my team. I have an LCD monitor, but has a lot of rags instead received CRT. I do not want to damage my monitor. Is it acceptable to use these buffers CRT or I do something else? I've heard so many different ways to clean an LCD screen that I'm not sure what hurt and what does not.
Thank you!

2 comments:

David S said...

The best tool for cleaning an LCD is excellent with a soft, dry cloth, which is for removing dust without scratching the screen. If you are a little more difficult to remove the dust, simply use a little warm water and isopropyl alcohol on a soft cloth. Do not press hard on the LCD screen and will remain in service for a long time.

Squirrel E said...

The better), light (plate, soapy water and a damp cotton .... will never hurt.

Post a Comment