Saturday, January 2, 2010

Rc Car Lap Counter How Do I Do RC Car Circuit Modification?

How do I do RC Car circuit modification? - rc car lap counter

I want to build an RC car from scratch (a little). I was 350W DC 24V automotive industry in an electric scooter. Ha! I will tell the receiver to purchase radio controller, and a frame. I just want to know how I can re-create or edit the board. In addition, these types of battery string s) (must be connected? I think they need some type of speed controller.

1 comments:

Technobu... said...

Many people here!
But like me, who think that biting more than they can chew.
Somewhere on the Internet, I saw a drawing of an existing controller with high speed. I think it was on the website of the University, one student designed as a project.
In general, this type of circuit is based entry into one of the connectors on the servo into the receiver. But a 24th Would probably have to pay to take a separate receiver to 4.8V operation.
Also typical 24V. You need a serial connection of 20 - 1.2 V cells, or 2 - 12V gel batteries. However, cells or batteries in a position to make the necessary electricity for the motor. This corresponds to about 14.5 amps!

Post a Comment