Monday, January 11, 2010

Oregon Fixed Rate Mortgage I Have A Question Concerning Rental Fees/deposits In Oregon, Or Just In General.?

I have a question concerning rental fees/deposits in Oregon, or just in general.? - oregon fixed rate mortgage

Your contribution is greatly appreciated. I currently rent an apartment in Oregon. During a trip I paid first and last month rent (refundable 635 pieces) $ 150 security deposit and non-set non-refundable registration of $ 150. Total cost of removal was $ 1570th

This month, I decided to bring two cats. I paid a non-refundable fee of animals ($ 200 per cat, a total of $ 400. And, yes, exactly as written .. non-refundable fee of the animal) with an agreement to pay a total of $ 50 per month rental company.

Here it gets complicated. Cats have caused damage to the carpet. The carpet was tested by the caretaker of the property, said that the carpet is beyond repair. According to the owner, not the carpet in our new unit, to the motion, and he said he would (after new carpet throughout the United States amounted to) would pay $ 1000, but rather a "breakdown" of $ 450.

My question is, Oregon or anywhere in the rule, I expect the repair of damages that the company was called the vote-off road leftEffusion? I thought the law says that all damages of any royalties, regardless of what they are against deposits marked fields must be deducted.

The problem is, I remember the owner saying that the fees for the pets to repair the damage. So, what are they? Am I in my right to request a written statement, what are the fees?

Should I a big deal out of it? I do not take my non-refundable fee and does not affect him because he puts his hand in last month's rent and security deposit to repair damage.

Thank you for reading this long question.

2 comments:

Café Mocha Valencia said...

How long have you been here? Most apartments recarpet after a tenant has for several years. But if it is damaged, should be as in the cat pees on the carpet and blankets are removed and then, yes - it will probably be more expensive because it is more than just the carpet to draw more and put a new tenant.

You should not feel that someone has verbally said that should be covered or not covered by the fee for pets - in the lease. If not, we could say that none of what was and was told not covered. If not in writing, the landlord can not prove the contrary.

And yes - if your contract does not specify that coverage, the right to a list of what the fees were used, must apply. Be prepared, however, some argue that this is a courtesy "is free, you can have pets - and what they actually cover anything. It's just so they can earn more money from the tenants.

To do in the future, not rent somewhere that the additional cost per monththeir animals there. I am the tenant of 20 years, until I bought my house two years ago. All these years I've had animals - and none of the places that I never let myself forward for extra pets there. Some require no minimum deposit company, but he was.

Srta.por... said...

You did not mention what kind of damage. Can you explain a little? so that they will accompany you accordingly.

Post a Comment