Monday, February 22, 2010

Name Pendants In Arabic I Found What I Believe To Be An Old Pendant/key..I Was Wondering If Anyone Knew What It Meant Or Was Used For?

I found what I believe to be an old pendant/key..I was wondering if anyone knew what it meant or was used for? - name pendants in arabic

It contains an attachment that looks like a necklace ... It has an octagonal shape and the size of one quarter of Canada .. less than one cent. In the upper left corner is what looks like a small Ruby for the All-Seeing Eye of Isis. In the right button has a lamp, which means I guess Arabic knowledge. Obtained in the heart of the lower left to upper right, the initials of the NFL. Here is a small cylindrical extension OCTOGON is about 1 / 4 inches long and a ring at the top circlular to him like a key. On the back of my grandfather's or father's name on it, according to his age. And below is numbered 8187th My grandfather and his family, Slovak decent.

All information ... as a proposalis welcome.

1 comments:

titoalba... said...

It seems that the key to a locker in the chest.

Post a Comment