Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Candida Glabrata Treatment Vaginitis Suggest Me Some Treatment For Glabrata Vaginitis Please~?

Suggest me some treatment for Glabrata Vaginitis please~? - candida glabrata treatment vaginitis

Hi, I have just the results of my pap smear and said she has a strong growth of Candida glabrata, which is less sensitive to treatment as usual (the normal body temperature, Candida albicans) My doctor gave me a single dose of Flucanazole to see whether it works or not, and I think he has done nothing at all. I am very worried because I am close to my period in a few days. What should I do?

Is there a cream disadvantages to this problem? I do not want cream or tablets in the vagina or cervix Coz I've put my mare! Nystatin cream or something else?
Help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment