Friday, December 11, 2009

Risperdal More Drug_uses What Happens If You Forget To Take Risperdal A Few Times?

What happens if you forget to take Risperdal a few times? - risperdal more drug_uses

I used to take Celexa Risperdal and night. Now, my doctor changed me to Lexapro Celexa, but I'm still with risperidone. Well, I forgot, Risperdal, because I get to my head that I'm on a new med now, and I take Lexapro, but then forgot risperidone.

I remembered a couple of times late into the night / morning and then taken. But I fear that may have forgotten a couple of nights.

3 comments:

scorpio7... said...

Start by they are one of those pill containers for each day of the week, the morning and evening. Insert a week there for drugs. Make a schedule for every night, take any medication in the container to verify whether day or night. Missing more than 3 days or more antidepressants or anxiolytics MED may start its "balance" out. Tell your doctor. No longer start on the medication until you have.

Brigid O' Somebody said...

You sound like a disaster. If you do not check into a hospital, there is someone who can stay with you and help you to take your medication?

sourzucc... said...

For medicines to be effective, must be taken regularly. It is worth immediately after the alarm, but when you completely miss a dose, you should set an alarm on your clock, or to put a reminder on your phone when you hear the alarm to take and remember pills. You can also use the tablets next to something that is part of your routine, such as a toothbrush, hair brush, coffee, etc. So if you do something, you are reminded to take their medication.

Post a Comment