Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Baby Announcement Signs Baby Shower Was Two Months Ago...birth Announcements Were Mailed Out, But Still No "thank You" Notes...?

Baby shower was two months ago...birth announcements were mailed out, but still no "thank you" notes...? - baby announcement signs

My cousin had a baby shower, two months ago. The baby is now just over three weeks of age (close relatives and friends brought gifts when the baby is born, and this shower). Still no sign of a "thank you note from the shower, but were indications sent a few days after birth.

From my marriage, and marriage announcements in the shower the post was within days of each event. I know that not everyone is as anal as I am, but I think that sending a message before sending "thank you notes," is totally inadequate.

I do not know where at the top ... or maybe I'm simply wrong to think that we should thank people for their time and spend your money to buy a present for you or baby.

What are your views?



** Note:

There were more than a month before the baby was born.

Also for the baby a lot and goes shopping all the time, while his mother has the baby

0 comments:

Post a Comment