Wednesday, December 16, 2009

How Much Is It To Get Your License Renewed In Oh Can VA Suspend My License For A DUI In OH When I've Paid All Fines And Received A New Valid License From OH?

Can VA suspend my license for a DUI in OH when I've paid all fines and received a new valid license from OH? - how much is it to get your license renewed in oh

During his stay in Ohio, I got my first DUI last March and was formally sentenced in June, I finished my 72 hours after the DUI school, pay all fines associated faithfully attended probation, and could be extended according to my license. Recently moved to Virginia and got my license a few weeks ago. At my request, the VA, I was honest and he reveals a DUI in OH. Today I received a letter saying my license is revoked if you pay a full recovery and a safety program for alcohol. How legal is if my DUI and will be installed in Ohio and already finished with all these requirements? I received written permission from the judge in Ohio to go to VA and I need my probation on the phone with only 2 months. In addition, the license for OH when I was asked a VA license, apply - and not suspended. How can I be punished twice for the same offense?

0 comments:

Post a Comment