Sunday, December 27, 2009

Michigan Homemade Boats I Am Looking For SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE, Homemade Or Store Bought. I Live In Michigan, (Grand Rapids). Help?

I am looking for SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE, homemade or store bought. I live in Michigan, (Grand Rapids). help? - michigan homemade boats

I am a handicapped, lives alone and can not cook. But I had a craving for spaghetti bolognese for a long time since the Italian.

I live in Western Michigan. Does anybody know where I can get a good sauce? Does anyone make a few good old Bologenese to pay much of it and I?

1 comments:

depp_lov... said...

Well, I'm a little far to cook yourself, but when I got closer I want! This is a recipe you can try, and we wish him well in any kitchen or as a place or find someone who can cook for you!

Spaghetti Bolognese

1 pound ground round
1 (15 ounces) whole tomatoes
1 (15 ounces) tomato sauce
2 med onions
5 garlic cloves
6 or 7 LG. Mushrooms
1 green bell pepper
2 v. Tea. ready to use oregano
2 v. Tea. Ready basil
1 bay leaf
1 / 2 tsp. dried thyme
Freshly ground pepper to taste
1 / 2 c. Olive
1 pound spaghetti
Parmesan cheese, grated
Extra virgin olive oil

Peel and finely chop the onion, garlic, mushrooms and green pepper. Set in a large skillet and heat the olive oil over medium-high burner settings. Onions, garlic, mushrooms and green pepper. Fry for 5 minutes or until onion begins to make clear and strong smell of garlic. Pour all ingredients into a bowl and reserve for later.
Heat a frying pan and add minced give. Fry until golden brown and reach SMall groups. Return vegetables to the pan fried. Add whole tomatoes and chop. Tomato paste, oregano, basil, bay leaf, thyme and pepper. Mix the ingredients well. Cover the pan and reduce heat to simmer and give. Simmer 30 minutes.

Take a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add spaghetti, a little at a time. Stir to prevent sticking in extra virgin olive oil. Cook hard for 10 minutes or until cooked through the center (not white). Drain and run cold water into the spaghetti. Enter into a bowl and pouring with a tablespoon of grated extra virgin olive oil ½ cup Parmesan cheese. Mix well.

Remove sauce from heat and pour into a bowl type. Spaghetti bolognese is now ready to serve.

Post a Comment